Robin Givens (TV Actress) was born on the 27th of November, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 4. Robin’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Robin Givens below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Robin Simone Givens|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Robin Givens, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Friday, November 27, 1964. Head of the Class actress and ex-wife of Mike Tyson who appeared in Boomerang and A Rage in Harlem.
Family: She married Mike Tyson in February 1988, and the pair divorced a year later. She was then married to Svetozar Marinkovic from 1997-1998. She has sons, William and Michael. Robin Givens father’s name is Reuben Givens and mother Ruth Roper Givens. We will continue to update details on Robin Givens’s family.
Ruth Roper Givens
Education: Robin Simone Givens attended Sarah Lawrence College, New York, USA, Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Robin Givens is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Robin Givens’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Robin Givens’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Robin Givens zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 56 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 20,616 days or 494,805 hours. There were precisely 699 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 27, 1964|
|AGE:||56 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Robin Givens was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Robin Givens’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated 115,215,976 babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Leader Of The Pack" by The Shangri-Las.
On this day in history:
1095 – Pope Urban II preaches 1st Crusade.
1295 – English King Edward I calls what later became known as "The Model Parliament" extending the authorities of its representatives.
1895 – Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel's will establishes the Nobel Prize.
5. Robin Givens’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Robin Givens’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Robin Givens was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Robin Givens’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Robin Givens was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Robin Givens’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Robin Givens’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.