Rodrigo Guardiola (Drummer) was born on the 9th of December, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 9. Rodrigo’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rodrigo Guardiola below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rodrigo Guardiola|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mexico City, Mexico|
Rodrigo Guardiola, best known for being a Drummer, was born in Mexico City, Mexico on Friday, December 9, 1977. Rock and roll drummer who rose to fame as a member of the Mexican band Zoé. With the group he has won several Latin Grammy Awards and has had the opportunity to tour extensively throughout Latin America.
Family: He was born in Mexico. Rodrigo Guardiola father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rodrigo Guardiola’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rodrigo Guardiola is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rodrigo Guardiola’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rodrigo Guardiola’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Rodrigo Guardiola zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The drummer has been alive for 16,615 days or 398,780 hours. There were precisely 563 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 9, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Rodrigo Guardiola was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Rodrigo Guardiola’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
5. Rodrigo Guardiola’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rodrigo Guardiola’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Rodrigo Guardiola was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Rodrigo Guardiola’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Rodrigo Guardiola was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Rodrigo Guardiola’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Rodrigo Guardiola’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.