Rohit Verma (Fashion Designer) was born on the 25th of February, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Rohit’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rohit Verma below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rohit Verma|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Rohit Verma, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on Sunday, February 25, 1979. Fashion designer who has worked on shows like ZoOm TV’s Style Strip and appeared in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss. He has over 40,000 followers on his Instagram account.
Family: His sister is Swati Loomba. Rohit Verma father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rohit Verma’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rohit Verma is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rohit Verma’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rohit Verma’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Rohit Verma zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The Indian fashion designer has been alive for 16,174 days or 388,182 hours. There were precisely 548 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 25, 1979|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Rohit Verma was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Rohit Verma’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
5. Rohit Verma’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rohit Verma’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Rohit Verma was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Rohit Verma’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Rohit Verma was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Rohit Verma’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Rohit Verma’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.