Rosana Arbelo (Pop Singer) was born on the 24th of October, 1963. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Rosana’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rosana Arbelo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rosana Arbelo|
Rosana Arbelo, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Spain on Thursday, October 24, 1963. Spanish Latin pop singer who became a music sensation in her home country after winning Benidorm’s music festival. Her victory led to a contract with MCA and her debut album was released in 1996.
Family: She grew up with seven older siblings. Her full name is Rosana Arbelo Gopar. Rosana Arbelo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rosana Arbelo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rosana Arbelo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rosana Arbelo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rosana Arbelo’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Rosana Arbelo zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 60 years old
The Spanish pop singer has been alive for 21,951 days or 526,831 hours. There were precisely 744 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 24, 1963|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Rosana Arbelo was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Rosana Arbelo’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sugar Shack" by Jimmy Glimer and The Fireballs.
On this day in history:
5. Rosana Arbelo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rosana Arbelo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Rosana Arbelo was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Rosana Arbelo’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Rosana Arbelo was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Rosana Arbelo’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Rosana Arbelo’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.