Roscoe Tanner (Tennis Player) was born on the 15th of October, 1951. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 5. Roscoe’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Roscoe Tanner below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Roscoe Tanner|
|BIRTHPLACE:||South Carolina, United States|
Roscoe Tanner, best known for being a Tennis Player, was born in South Carolina, United States on Monday, October 15, 1951. Former American tennis pro who was known for his booming left-handed serve.
Family: He fathered five daughters. Roscoe Tanner father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Roscoe Tanner’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Roscoe Tanner is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Roscoe Tanner’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Roscoe Tanner’s zodiac sign is Libra
Roscoe Tanner zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 72 years old
The American tennis player has been alive for 26,352 days or 632,460 hours. There were precisely 893 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 1951|
|AGE:||72 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Roscoe Tanner was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Roscoe Tanner’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,583,816,786 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1951, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Roscoe Tanner’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Roscoe Tanner’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Roscoe Tanner was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Roscoe Tanner’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Roscoe Tanner was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Roscoe Tanner’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Roscoe Tanner’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.