Rozanna Purcell (Pageant Contestant) was born on the 3rd of September, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 4. Rozanna’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rozanna Purcell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rozanna Purcell|
Rozanna Purcell, best known for being a Pageant Contestant, was born in Ireland on Monday, September 3, 1990. Fashion model and winner of the 2010 Miss Universe Ireland beauty pageant title. Also a reality television personality, she participated in both Come Dine with Me (on Ireland’s TV3) and Celebrity Bainisteoir (on the RTE network).
Family: She grew up in the town of Clonmel in Ireland’s County Tipperary. Rozanna Purcell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rozanna Purcell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rozanna Purcell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rozanna Purcell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rozanna Purcell’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Rozanna Purcell zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The Irish pageant contestant has been alive for 12,149 days or 291,587 hours. There were precisely 412 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 3, 1990|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Rozanna Purcell was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Rozanna Purcell’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Blaze of Glory" by Jon Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
5. Rozanna Purcell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rozanna Purcell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Rozanna Purcell was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Rozanna Purcell’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Rozanna Purcell was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Rozanna Purcell’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Rozanna Purcell’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.