Russell Mael (Rock Singer) was born on the 5th of October, 1948. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Russell’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Russell Mael below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Russel Craig Mae|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Russell Mael, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in California, United States on Tuesday, October 5, 1948. American singer and singer who was part of the band, Sparks, later renamed Halfnelson, in 1971 with his older brother, Ron. The band’s song This Town Ain’t Big Enough for Both of Us peaked at number 2 on the U.K. SIngles Chart.
Family: He was born to his father Meyer Mael who is of Russian and Austrian Jewish descent and his mother Miriam. Russell Mael father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Russell Mael’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Russel Craig Mae attended Palisades High School and University of Los Angeles.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Russell Mael is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Russell Mael’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Russell Mael’s zodiac sign is Libra
Russell Mael zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 73 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 26,669 days or 640,064 hours. There were precisely 904 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 5, 1948|
|AGE:||73 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Russell Mael was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Russell Mael’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1948, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1582 – Gregorian calendar introduced in Italy and other Catholic countries.
1789 – French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
1813 – Battle of Thames in Canada; Americans defeat British.
5. Russell Mael’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Russell Mael’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Russell Mael was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Russell Mael’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Russell Mael was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Russell Mael’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Russell Mael’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.