Ruth Wilson (TV Actress) was born on the 13th of January, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Ruth’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ruth Wilson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ruth Wilson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Ashford, Surrey, England, UK|
Ruth Wilson, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Ashford, Surrey, England, UK on Wednesday, January 13, 1982. British actress best known for starring in the 2006 Jane Eyre miniseries and playing Alice Morgan in the BBC series Luther. In 2014, she began playing Alison Bailey on the Showtime series The Affair.
Family: She grew up with three siblings. Her father worked as a banker and her mother worked as a probation officer. Her grandfather, Alexander Wilson, was a novelist. Ruth Wilson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ruth Wilson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Ruth Wilson attended Notre Dame School, Surrey, Esher College, Elmbridge, England and University of Nottingham for History (2002), London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA), graduating in 2005t.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ruth Wilson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ruth Wilson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ruth Wilson’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Ruth Wilson zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 39 years old
The British tv actress has been alive for 14,443 days or 346,645 hours. There were precisely 490 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 13, 1982|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Ruth Wilson was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Ruth Wilson’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
532 – Nika riots begin in Constantinople, revolt against Emperor Justinian, prompted by chariot racing.
1785 – John Walter publishes 1st issue of "The Times" of London.
1943 – Hitler declares "Total War".
5. Ruth Wilson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ruth Wilson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Ruth Wilson was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ruth Wilson’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Ruth Wilson was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ruth Wilson’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Ruth Wilson’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.