Ryan Boyle (Lacrosse Player) was born on the 22nd of November, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 7. Ryan’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ryan Boyle below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ryan Boyle|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Maryland, United States|
Ryan Boyle, best known for being a Lacrosse Player, was born in Maryland, United States on Sunday, November 22, 1981. Decorated lacrosse player who won three Steinfeld Cups with the Philadelphia Barrage in Major League Lacrosse. He was previously a star player at Princeton University, where he set Ivy League records for points and assists.
Family: His father Darby played for the West Point men’s lacrosse team in the 60’s. Ryan Boyle father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ryan Boyle’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ryan Boyle is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ryan Boyle’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ryan Boyle’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Ryan Boyle zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American lacrosse player has been alive for 15,094 days or 362,277 hours. There were precisely 512 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Ryan Boyle was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Ryan Boyle’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
5. Ryan Boyle’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ryan Boyle’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Ryan Boyle was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Ryan Boyle’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Ryan Boyle was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ryan Boyle’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ryan Boyle’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.