Ryan Edwards (Reality Star) was born on the 3rd of January, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Ryan’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ryan Edwards below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ryan Edwards|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Tennessee, United States|
Ryan Edwards, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Tennessee, United States on Sunday, January 3, 1988. Former reality television personality on MTV’s Teen Mom for seasons 1-4 who rejoined the reality TV world with the revival of Teen Mom OG in 2015.
Family: He is an only child born to Lawrence and Jennifer Edwards. He and Maci ended their relationship in November of 2009. He married MacKenzie Standifer in 2017. Ryan Edwards father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ryan Edwards’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ryan Edwards is married Mackenzie Standlifer.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ryan Edwards’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ryan Edwards’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Ryan Edwards zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 12,846 days or 308,312 hours. There were precisely 435 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 3, 1988|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Ryan Edwards was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Ryan Edwards’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "So Emotional" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Ryan Edwards’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ryan Edwards’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Ryan Edwards was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Ryan Edwards’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Ryan Edwards was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ryan Edwards’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Ryan Edwards’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.