Ryan Lindell (Football Player) was born on the 20th of January, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 9. Ryan’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ryan Lindell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ryan Lindell|
Ryan Lindell, best known for being a Football Player, was born in Portland on Thursday, January 20, 1977. NFL placekicker who joined the Buffalo Bills in 2003. After 11 seasons with the Bills, he joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2013.
Family: He married Johna Lindell in 2003. Ryan Lindell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ryan Lindell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ryan Lindell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ryan Lindell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ryan Lindell’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Ryan Lindell zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The American football player has been alive for 16,262 days or 390,308 hours. There were precisely 551 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 1977|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Ryan Lindell was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Ryan Lindell’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder.
On this day in history:
1265 – First English Parliament summoned other than by royal command (in this instance by Simon de Montfort, Earl of Leicester) mets in Westminster Hall.
1841 – China cedes Hong Kong to the British during the 1st Opium War.
1921 – Republic of Turkey declared out of remnants of Ottoman Empire.
5. Ryan Lindell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ryan Lindell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Ryan Lindell was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Ryan Lindell’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Ryan Lindell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ryan Lindell’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Ryan Lindell’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.