Ryan Martinie (Bassist) was born on the 6th of August, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. Ryan’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ryan Martinie below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ryan Martinie|
|NICKNAME:||Ry-Know, RDM, Ru-D|
Ryan Martinie, best known for being a Bassist, was born in Peoria on Wednesday, August 6, 1975. Known best as the bassist of the Illinois heavy metal band Mudvayne, Martinie recorded five albums with the group between 2000 and 2009. One of these, The End of All Things to Come, became a certified Gold recording.
Family: A native of Peoria, Illinois, he later settled in Mebane, North Carolina with his spouse. Ryan Martinie father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ryan Martinie’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ryan Martinie is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ryan Martinie’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ryan Martinie’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ryan Martinie zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The American bassist has been alive for 16,868 days or 404,850 hours. There were precisely 572 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 1975|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Ryan Martinie was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Ryan Martinie’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated 121,558,022 babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jive Talkin'" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
1661 – The Treaty of The Hague is signed whereby the Dutch Republic sells New Holland (Brazil) for 63 tonnes of gold to Portugal.
1890 – At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes first person to be executed by electric chair.
1945 – Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima by the US B-29 Superfortress "Enola Gay".
5. Ryan Martinie’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ryan Martinie’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Ryan Martinie was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Ryan Martinie’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Ryan Martinie was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ryan Martinie’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Ryan Martinie’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.