Ryoko Hirosue (Movie Actress) was born on the 18th of July, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Ryoko’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ryoko Hirosue below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ryôko Hirosue|
|BIRTHPLACE:||K?chi, K?chi, Japan|
Ryoko Hirosue, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in K?chi, K?chi, Japan on Friday, July 18, 1980. Japanese actress and singer known for her roles in the Academy Award-winning 2008 film, Departures and in the 2001 film, Wasabi.
Family: She married candle artist Jun Izutsu in 2010 and the couple has two children. Ryoko Hirosue father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ryoko Hirosue’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Ryôko Hirosue attended Waseda University (did not graduate).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ryoko Hirosue is married Jun Izutsu.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ryoko Hirosue’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ryoko Hirosue’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Ryoko Hirosue zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The Japanese movie actress has been alive for 14,987 days or 359,710 hours. There were precisely 508 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 18, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Ryoko Hirosue was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Ryoko Hirosue’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Still Rock And Roll To Me" by Billy Joel.
On this day in history:
1925 – Adolf Hitler publishes Mein Kampf (original title was the catchy "Four and a Half Years (of Struggle) Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice").
1936 – Spanish Civil War : General Francisco Franco issues manifesto and leads an uprising in the Spanish army stationed in Morocco.
64 – Great Fire of Rome begins under the Emperor Nero.
5. Ryoko Hirosue’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ryoko Hirosue’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Ryoko Hirosue was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Ryoko Hirosue’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Ryoko Hirosue was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ryoko Hirosue’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Ryoko Hirosue’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.