S Dhanabalan (Politician) was born on the 8th of August, 1937. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. S’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about S Dhanabalan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||S Dhanabalan|
S Dhanabalan, best known for being a Politician, was born in Singapore on Sunday, August 8, 1937. Prominent Singaporean politician in the 1980s and 1990s who served as Cabinet Minister in several departments.
Family: His father raised him to be Hindu, though he later became a Christian. S Dhanabalan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on S Dhanabalan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, S Dhanabalan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of S Dhanabalan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. S Dhanabalan’s zodiac sign is Leo
S Dhanabalan zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 83 years old
The Singaporean politician has been alive for 30,676 days or 736,225 hours. There were precisely 1,040 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 8, 1937|
|AGE:||83 years old|
S Dhanabalan was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On S Dhanabalan’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1937, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1509 – Emperor Krishnadeva Raya is crowned, marking the beginning of the regeneration of the Vijayanagara Empire in Southern India.
1609 – Venetian senate examines Galileo Galilei's telescope.
1786 – US Congress unanimously chooses the dollar as the money unit for the United States.
5. S Dhanabalan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as S Dhanabalan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
S Dhanabalan was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. S Dhanabalan’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Silent Generation
S Dhanabalan was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. S Dhanabalan’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. S Dhanabalan’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.