S Shankar (Director) was born on the 17th of August, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. S’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about S Shankar below ↓
|REAL NAME:||S Shankar|
S Shankar, best known for being a Director, was born in India on Saturday, August 17, 1963. Also known as simply Shankar, he is a director of big-budget Indian Tamil movies like Kadhalan and Boys. His films Jeans and Indian were both nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film.
Family: His marriage to Easwari Shankar produced two daughters. S Shankar father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on S Shankar’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, S Shankar is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of S Shankar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. S Shankar’s zodiac sign is Leo
S Shankar zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 57 years old
The Indian director has been alive for 21,168 days or 508,041 hours. There were precisely 718 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1963|
|AGE:||57 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
S Shankar was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On S Shankar’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated 113,464,323 babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fingertips - Pt 2" by Little Stevie Wonder.
On this day in history:
1590 – Governor of Roanoke Island colony, John White, returns from England to find no trace of the colonists he had left there 3 years earlier [or Aug 18, 1591].
1903 – Joe Pulitzer donates $1 million to Columbia University & begins the Pulitzer Prizes in America.
1945 – Korea is divided into North and South Korea along the 38th parallel.
5. S Shankar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as S Shankar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
S Shankar was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. S Shankar’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
S Shankar was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. S Shankar’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. S Shankar’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.