Saahil Uppal (TV Actor) was born on the 8th of August, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. Saahil’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Saahil Uppal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Saahil Uppal|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Delhi, India|
Saahil Uppal, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in New Delhi, India on Wednesday, August 8, 1990. Television actor who is best known for his performances on Maharakshak Devi, Pavitra Bandhan and Brahmarakshas. He was nominated for the ITA award for Best Male Actor.
Family: He has a brother. Saahil Uppal father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Saahil Uppal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Saahil Uppal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Saahil Uppal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Saahil Uppal’s zodiac sign is Leo
Saahil Uppal zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The Indian tv actor has been alive for 11,394 days or 273,462 hours. There were precisely 386 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 8, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Saahil Uppal was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Saahil Uppal’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vision Of Love" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
1509 – Emperor Krishnadeva Raya is crowned, marking the beginning of the regeneration of the Vijayanagara Empire in Southern India.
1609 – Venetian senate examines Galileo Galilei's telescope.
1786 – US Congress unanimously chooses the dollar as the money unit for the United States.
5. Saahil Uppal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Saahil Uppal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Saahil Uppal was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Saahil Uppal’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Saahil Uppal was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Saahil Uppal’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Saahil Uppal’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.