Sabitri Chatterjee (Movie Actress) was born on the 21st of February, 1937. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 7. Sabitri’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sabitri Chatterjee below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sabitri Chatterjee|
Sabitri Chatterjee, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in India on Sunday, February 21, 1937. Indian Bengali actress for over five decades who was best known for films like Nishi Padma and Hemlock Society.
Family: She was the youngest of 10 girls born to her parents. Sabitri Chatterjee father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sabitri Chatterjee’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sabitri Chatterjee is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sabitri Chatterjee’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sabitri Chatterjee’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Sabitri Chatterjee zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 84 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 30,914 days or 741,957 hours. There were precisely 1,048 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 21, 1937|
|AGE:||84 years old|
Sabitri Chatterjee was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Sabitri Chatterjee’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1937, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1173 – Pope Alexander III canonizes Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury.
1613 – Michael Romanov, son of Patriarch of Moscow, elected first Russian Tsar of the house of Romanov.
1804 – 1st locomotive, Richard Trevithick's, runs for the 1st time, along the tramway of the Penydarren Ironworks in Merthyr Tydfil, Wales.
5. Sabitri Chatterjee’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sabitri Chatterjee’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Sabitri Chatterjee was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Sabitri Chatterjee’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Sabitri Chatterjee was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Sabitri Chatterjee’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Sabitri Chatterjee’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.