Sadiq Al-Mahdi (Politician) was born on the 25th of December, 1935. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 1. Sadiq’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sadiq Al-Mahdi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sadiq Al-Mahdi|
Sadiq Al-Mahdi, best known for being a Politician, was born in Sudan on Wednesday, December 25, 1935. Member of the Umma Party who held office as the Prime Minister of Sudan from 1966 to 1967 and then again from 1986 to 1989. He is also the author of several political books including 1990’s Democracy in Sudan: Will Return and Triumph.
Family: He is the grandson of Sudanese political leader Abd al-Rahman al-Mahdi. Sadiq Al-Mahdi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sadiq Al-Mahdi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sadiq Al-Mahdi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sadiq Al-Mahdi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sadiq Al-Mahdi’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Sadiq Al-Mahdi zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 85 years old
The Sudanese politician has been alive for 31,269 days or 750,470 hours. There were precisely 1,060 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 25, 1935|
|AGE:||85 years old|
Sadiq Al-Mahdi was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Sadiq Al-Mahdi’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1935, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
800 – Pope Leo III crowns Charles the Great (Charlemagne), Roman Emperor.
1066 – Duke William of Normandy ('William the Conqueror) crowned King of England.
1741 – Astronomer Anders Celsius introduces Centigrade temperature scale.
5. Sadiq Al-Mahdi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sadiq Al-Mahdi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Sadiq Al-Mahdi was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Sadiq Al-Mahdi’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Sadiq Al-Mahdi was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Sadiq Al-Mahdi’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Sadiq Al-Mahdi’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.