Saeed Ajmal (Cricket Player) was born on the 14th of October, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 3. Saeed’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Saeed Ajmal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Saeed Ajmal|
Saeed Ajmal, best known for being a Cricket Player, was born in Faisalabad on Friday, October 14, 1977. Pakistani cricket spinning master who began playing in the Test and T20 sides in 2009.
Family: He was born in Faisalabad, Paksitan’s third-largest city. Saeed Ajmal father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Saeed Ajmal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Saeed Ajmal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Saeed Ajmal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Saeed Ajmal’s zodiac sign is Libra
Saeed Ajmal zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The Pakistani cricket player has been alive for 16,001 days or 384,040 hours. There were precisely 542 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 14, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Saeed Ajmal was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Saeed Ajmal’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
1066 – Battle of Hastings, Duke William of Normandy and the Norman army defeat English forces of Harold II.
1322 – Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats King Edward II of England at Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scotland's independence.
1774 – 1st Continental Congress makes Declaration of Colonial Rights in Philadelphia.
5. Saeed Ajmal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Saeed Ajmal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Saeed Ajmal was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Saeed Ajmal’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Saeed Ajmal was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Saeed Ajmal’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Saeed Ajmal’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.