Saer Sene (Soccer Player) was born on the 4th of November, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. Saer’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Saer Sene below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Saer Sene|
Saer Sene, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in France on Tuesday, November 4, 1986. French striker who began his MLS career with the New England Revolution in 2012 after spending three years with Bayern Munich’s reserve squad.
Family: His father Oumar Sene also played professional soccer. Saer Sene father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Saer Sene’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Saer Sene is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Saer Sene’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Saer Sene’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Saer Sene zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The French soccer player has been alive for 12,695 days or 304,703 hours. There were precisely 430 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Saer Sene was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Saer Sene’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Amanda" by Boston.
On this day in history:
1576 – Eighty Years' War: In Flanders, Spanish defeat Walloon and capture Antwerp.
1841 – First wagon train arrives in California.
1862 – Dr Richard Gatling patents Gatling machine gun in Indianapolis.
5. Saer Sene’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Saer Sene’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Saer Sene was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Saer Sene’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Saer Sene was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Saer Sene’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Saer Sene’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.