Sage Francis (Rapper) was born on the 18th of November, 1976. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Sage’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sage Francis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sage Francis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Florida, United States|
Sage Francis, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Florida, United States on Thursday, November 18, 1976. Notable for his work as both a rapper and a spoken word poet, he released a number of studio and live albums in the early 2000s, including Human the Death Dance (2007); Li(f)e (2010); and Dead Poet Live Album (2004).
Family: Born Paul William Francis, he spent his earliest days in Miami, Florida, and the bulk of his youth in Providence, Rhode Island. Sage Francis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sage Francis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sage Francis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sage Francis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sage Francis’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Sage Francis zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 16,325 days or 391,805 hours. There were precisely 553 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 18, 1976|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Sage Francis was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Sage Francis’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated 121,620,578 babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
1477 – First English dated printed book "Dictes & Sayengis of the Phylosophers" by William Caxton.
1626 – St. Peter's Basilica is consecrated, replacing earlier basilica, world's largest Christian basilica.
1916 – General Douglas Haig finally calls off 1st Battle of the Somme (WWI) - over 1 million killed or wounded.
5. Sage Francis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sage Francis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Sage Francis was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Sage Francis’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Sage Francis was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sage Francis’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Sage Francis’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.