Sagopa Kajmer (Rapper) was born on the 17th of August, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. Sagopa’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sagopa Kajmer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sagopa Kajmer|
Sagopa Kajmer, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Turkey on Thursday, August 17, 1978. Turkish rapper who originally rose to popularity in the late 1990’s while using the alias Unarmed Forces. He is known for albums like 2004’s A Pessimist’s Tears as well as his Pessimist series of EP’s, which began in 2000.
Family: He married fellow rapper Kolera in 2006. He has a brother named Emre. Sagopa Kajmer father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sagopa Kajmer’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sagopa Kajmer is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sagopa Kajmer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sagopa Kajmer’s zodiac sign is Leo
Sagopa Kajmer zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The rapper has been alive for 15,692 days or 376,614 hours. There were precisely 532 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Sagopa Kajmer was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Sagopa Kajmer’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Three Times A Lady" by Commodores.
On this day in history:
1590 – Governor of Roanoke Island colony, John White, returns from England to find no trace of the colonists he had left there 3 years earlier [or Aug 18, 1591].
1903 – Joe Pulitzer donates $1 million to Columbia University & begins the Pulitzer Prizes in America.
1945 – Korea is divided into North and South Korea along the 38th parallel.
5. Sagopa Kajmer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sagopa Kajmer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Sagopa Kajmer was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Sagopa Kajmer’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Sagopa Kajmer was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sagopa Kajmer’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Sagopa Kajmer’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.