Saige Radke (Family Member) was born on the 3rd of November, 2003. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Saige’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Saige Radke below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Saige Radke|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wisconsin, United States|
Saige Radke, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Wisconsin, United States on Monday, November 3, 2003. Sister of comedic YouTube personality, Ryder Radke, whose best known for his challenge and prank related videos.
Family: She was born and raised in Wisconsin. Saige Radke father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Saige Radke’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Saige Radke is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Saige Radke’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Saige Radke’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Saige Radke zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 17 years old
The American family member has been alive for 6,490 days or 155,766 hours. There were precisely 220 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 3, 2003|
|AGE:||17 years old|
Saige Radke was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Saige Radke’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,381,408,987 and there were an estimated 132,913,449 babies born throughout the world in 2003, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Boy" by Beyonce Featuring Sean Paul.
On this day in history:
644 – Umar ibn al-Khattab, second Muslim caliph, is killed by a Persian slave in Medina.
1534 – English parliament passes Act of Supremacy: Henry VIII and subsequent monarchs become Head of Church of England.
1620 – Great Patent granted to Plymouth Colony.
5. Saige Radke’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Saige Radke’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Saige Radke was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Saige Radke’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Saige Radke was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Saige Radke’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Saige Radke’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.