Saku Koivu (Hockey Player) was born on the 23rd of November, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 1. Saku’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Saku Koivu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Saku Antero Koivu|
Saku Koivu, best known for being a Hockey Player, was born in Turku, Finland on Saturday, November 23, 1974. Former NHL center who served as both captain of the Montreal Canadiens and assistant captain of the Anaheim Ducks over the course of nearly two decades.
Family: Born to Tuire and Jukka Koivu, he grew up in Turku, Finland. He married Hanna Koivu in 2002; they had a daughter named Ilona and a son named Aatos. Saku Koivu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Saku Koivu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Saku Koivu is married Hanna Norio.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Saku Koivu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Saku Koivu’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Saku Koivu zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The Finnish hockey player has been alive for 16,898 days or 405,566 hours. There were precisely 573 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1974|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Saku Koivu was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Saku Koivu’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Can Help" by Billy Swan.
On this day in history:
1248 – Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile after the city capitulates.
1644 – Areopagitica, a pamphlet by John Milton, decrying censorship, is published..
1869 – In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched - one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving.
5. Saku Koivu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Saku Koivu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Tiger
Saku Koivu was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Saku Koivu’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Saku Koivu was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Saku Koivu’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Saku Koivu’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.