Salah Choudhury (Journalist) was born on the 12th of January, 1965. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 7. Salah’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Salah Choudhury below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Salah Choudhury|
Salah Choudhury, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Sylhet, Bangladesh on Tuesday, January 12, 1965. Monaco Media Award-winning tabloid journalist known as the editor of The Weekly Blitz.
Family: He was the eldest child in a small family in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Salah Choudhury father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Salah Choudhury’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Salah Choudhury is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Salah Choudhury’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Salah Choudhury’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Salah Choudhury zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The Bangladeshi journalist has been alive for 20,654 days or 495,711 hours. There were precisely 700 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 12, 1965|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Salah Choudhury was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Salah Choudhury’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated 116,766,061 babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Come See About Me" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
1528 – Gustav I of Sweden crowned King of Sweden, rules for 37 years and becomes known as the "father of the nation".
1554 – Bayinnaung crowned King of Burma, goes on to assemble the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia.
1872 – Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years..
5. Salah Choudhury’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Salah Choudhury’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Salah Choudhury was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Salah Choudhury’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Salah Choudhury was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Salah Choudhury’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Salah Choudhury’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.