Salama Zalhata Jabir (YouTuber) was born on the 1st of October, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 6. Salama’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Salama Zalhata Jabir below â†“
|NAME:||Salama Zalhata Jabir|
|REAL NAME:||Salama Zalhata Jabir|
Salama Zalhata Jabir, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Tanzania on Monday, October 1, 1984. Tanzanian TV host who is widely known for her MkasiTV YouTube channel. She has gained popularity there for her Ngaz’ Chat music discussion web-series.
Family: She is one of nine total children. Salama Zalhata Jabir father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Salama Zalhata Jabir’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Salama Zalhata Jabir is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Salama Zalhata Jabir’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Salama Zalhata Jabir’s zodiac sign is Libra
Salama Zalhata Jabir zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 13,460 days or 323,041 hours. There were precisely 456 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1984|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Salama Zalhata Jabir was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Salama Zalhata Jabir’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince And The Revolution.
On this day in history:
1688 – Prince Willem III of Orange accepts invitation of take up the British crown.
1814 – Opening of the Congress of Vienna, which redrew Europe's political map after the defeat of Napoléon Bonaparte.
1867 – Karl Marx' "Das Kapital" published.
5. Salama Zalhata Jabir’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Salama Zalhata Jabir’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Salama Zalhata Jabir was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Salama Zalhata Jabir’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Salama Zalhata Jabir was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Salama Zalhata Jabir’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Salama Zalhata Jabir’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.