Saleisha Stowers (Model) was born on the 10th of January, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Saleisha’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Saleisha Stowers below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Saleisha Lashawn Stowers|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Saleisha Stowers, best known for being a Model, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Friday, January 10, 1986. Model and ninth-cycle champion of America’s Next Top Model. Her reality competition win resulted in contracts with Elite Model Management and CoverGirl Cosmetics.
Family: She was born in Los Angeles and raised in central California by her grandmother. Saleisha Stowers father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Saleisha Stowers’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Saleisha Stowers is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Saleisha Stowers’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Saleisha Stowers’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Saleisha Stowers zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American model has been alive for 12,985 days or 311,651 hours. There were precisely 440 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 10, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Saleisha Stowers was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Saleisha Stowers’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Say You, Say Me" by Lionel Richie.
On this day in history:
1429 – Order of Golden Fleece established in Austria-Hungary & Spain.
1475 – Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui..
1776 – Common Sense Pamphlet by Thomas Paine, published advocating American independence.
5. Saleisha Stowers’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Saleisha Stowers’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Saleisha Stowers was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Saleisha Stowers’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Saleisha Stowers was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Saleisha Stowers’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Saleisha Stowers’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.