Salim Tuama (Soccer Player) was born on the 9th of August, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Salim’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Salim Tuama below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Salim Tuama|
Salim Tuama, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Israel on Thursday, August 9, 1979. Israeli Arab soccer player who played as a midfielder and had a history of success in Israeli soccer.
Family: He was born and raised in Lod, Israel. Salim Tuama father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Salim Tuama’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Salim Tuama is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Salim Tuama’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Salim Tuama’s zodiac sign is Leo
Salim Tuama zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The Israeli soccer player has been alive for 15,401 days or 369,630 hours. There were precisely 522 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 9, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Salim Tuama was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Salim Tuama’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
378 – Battle of Adrianople: Goth army defeats Roman forces under Emperor Valens.
1790 – Robert Gray's Columbia Rediviva returns to Boston after 3 year journey, 1st American ship to circumnavigate the Globe.
1898 – Rudolf Diesel of Germany obtains patent #608,845 for his internal combustion engine, later known as the diesel engine.
5. Salim Tuama’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Salim Tuama’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Salim Tuama was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Salim Tuama’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Salim Tuama was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Salim Tuama’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Salim Tuama’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.