Sallie Waterhouse (Reality Star) was born on the 3rd of October, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 1. Sallie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sallie Waterhouse below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sallie Waterhouse|
Sallie Waterhouse, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Wallasey on Friday, October 3, 1986. English reality television star who rose to fame after being a housemate on the 14th season of Big Brother UK. She was able to leverage this exposure into a successful DJing career under the alias Sallie Axl.
Family: She gave birth to two daughters, Nirvana and Savannah. Sallie Waterhouse father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sallie Waterhouse’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sallie Waterhouse is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sallie Waterhouse’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sallie Waterhouse’s zodiac sign is Libra
Sallie Waterhouse zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The reality star has been alive for 12,727 days or 305,456 hours. There were precisely 431 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 3, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Sallie Waterhouse was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Sallie Waterhouse’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stuck With You" by Huey Lewis & The News.
On this day in history:
1283 – Dafydd ap Gruffydd, Prince of Gwynedd, Wales, becomes the first person executed by being hanged, drawn and quartered.
1922 – 1st facsimile photo sent over city telephone lines, Washington, D.C..
1935 – Italy invades Ethiopia, starting the Second Italo-Ethiopian War.
5. Sallie Waterhouse’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sallie Waterhouse’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Sallie Waterhouse was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Sallie Waterhouse’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Sallie Waterhouse was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sallie Waterhouse’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Sallie Waterhouse’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.