Sally Lindsay (Soap Opera Actress) was born on the 8th of July, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Sally’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sally Lindsay below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sally Lindsay|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actress|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Sally Lindsay, best known for being a Soap Opera Actress, was born in England, United Kingdom on Sunday, July 8, 1973. English soap opera actress known for her role as Shelley Unwin on the popular ITV series Coronation Street. After leaving Coronation Street in 2006, she appeared on such series as Mount Pleasant (as Lisa) and Scott & Bailey (as Alison).
Family: She and rock drummer Steve White married three years after welcoming twin sons named Louie and Victor. Sally Lindsay father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sally Lindsay’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sally Lindsay is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sally Lindsay’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sally Lindsay’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Sally Lindsay zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The British soap opera actress has been alive for 17,624 days or 422,993 hours. There were precisely 597 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 8, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Sally Lindsay was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Sally Lindsay’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Will It Go Round In Circles" by Billy Preston.
On this day in history:
1099 – First Crusade: 15,000 starving Christian soldiers march in religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
1497 – Portuguese navigator Vasco da Gama departs on his first voyage, becoming the 1st European to reach India by sea.
1777 – Vermont introduces new constitution making it the 1st US state to abolish slavery.
5. Sally Lindsay’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sally Lindsay’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Sally Lindsay was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Sally Lindsay’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Sally Lindsay was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sally Lindsay’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Sally Lindsay’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.