Sally Obermeder (TV Show Host) was born on the 17th of August, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Sally’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sally Obermeder below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sally Obermeder|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Paddington, London, England, UK|
Sally Obermeder, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Paddington, London, England, UK on Friday, August 17, 1973. Television show host and personality who is widely recognized for having co-hosted the Channel 7 program The Daily Edition. From 2008-2013 she acted as a reporter for Today Tonight on the same network.
Family: She married Marcus Obermeder in 2001 and the couple welcomed their first daughter in 2011. Sally Obermeder father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sally Obermeder’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sally Obermeder is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sally Obermeder’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sally Obermeder’s zodiac sign is Leo
Sally Obermeder zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The Australian tv show host has been alive for 17,548 days or 421,152 hours. There were precisely 595 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Sally Obermeder was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Sally Obermeder’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Touch Me In The Morning" by Diana Ross.
On this day in history:
1590 – Governor of Roanoke Island colony, John White, returns from England to find no trace of the colonists he had left there 3 years earlier [or Aug 18, 1591].
1903 – Joe Pulitzer donates $1 million to Columbia University & begins the Pulitzer Prizes in America.
1945 – Korea is divided into North and South Korea along the 38th parallel.
5. Sally Obermeder’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sally Obermeder’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Sally Obermeder was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Sally Obermeder’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Sally Obermeder was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sally Obermeder’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Sally Obermeder’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.