Salwa Abd Rahman (Pop Singer) was born on the 21st of November, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Salwa’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Salwa Abd Rahman below ↓
|NAME:||Salwa Abd Rahman|
|REAL NAME:||Salwa Abd Rahman|
Salwa Abd Rahman, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Malaysia on Monday, November 21, 1966. Pop singer and songwriter whose 2010 album Satu Dua Kau spawned the singles “Jangan Malu Malu” and “Kembalikan lah Cinta Mu.” Her popularity has led to her amassing more than 110,000 Instagram followers.
Family: She was born in Malaysia. Salwa Abd Rahman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Salwa Abd Rahman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Salwa Abd Rahman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Salwa Abd Rahman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Salwa Abd Rahman’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Salwa Abd Rahman zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 20,762 days or 498,291 hours. There were precisely 704 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1966|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Salwa Abd Rahman was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Salwa Abd Rahman’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Keep Me Hangin On" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
5. Salwa Abd Rahman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Salwa Abd Rahman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Salwa Abd Rahman was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Salwa Abd Rahman’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Salwa Abd Rahman was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Salwa Abd Rahman’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Salwa Abd Rahman’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.