Sam Roberts (Rock Singer) was born on the 2nd of October, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. Sam’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sam Roberts below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Samuel Roberts|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pointe Claire, Québec, Canada|
Sam Roberts, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Pointe Claire, Québec, Canada on Wednesday, October 2, 1974. Canadian rock singer who had a debut released in 2001 called The Inhuman Condition, which became one of the bestselling independent releases in Quebec.
Family: He married his high school sweetheart Jen in 2004 and the couple has three children. Sam Roberts father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sam Roberts’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Samuel Roberts attended Loyola High School and John Abbott College, Ste. Anne de Bellevue, McGill University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sam Roberts is married Jen Roberts.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sam Roberts’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sam Roberts’s zodiac sign is Libra
Sam Roberts zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The Canadian rock singer has been alive for 17,066 days or 409,601 hours. There were precisely 579 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 2, 1974|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Sam Roberts was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Sam Roberts’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Honestly Love You" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
1187 – Sultan Saladin captures Jerusalem from Crusaders.
1492 – King Henry VII of England invades France.
1789 – George Washington transmits the proposed Constitutional amendments (The United States Bill of Rights) to the States for ratification.
5. Sam Roberts’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sam Roberts’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Sam Roberts was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Sam Roberts’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Sam Roberts was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sam Roberts’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Sam Roberts’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.