Samantha Bond (Movie Actress) was born on the 27th of November, 1961. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Samantha’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Samantha Bond below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Samantha Bond|
Samantha Bond, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in London, England on Monday, November 27, 1961. English actress who became known for her role as Miss Moneypenny in several James Bond films. These include the classics Goldeneye, Die Another Day, and Tomorrow Never Dies.
Family: She married Alexander Hanson in 1989 and she has two children named Molly and Tom. Samantha Bond father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Samantha Bond’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Samantha Bond is dating Alexander Hanson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Samantha Bond’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Samantha Bond’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Samantha Bond zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 59 years old
The British movie actress has been alive for 21,555 days or 517,320 hours. There were precisely 731 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 27, 1961|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Samantha Bond was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Samantha Bond’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,090,305,279 and there were an estimated 109,557,830 babies born throughout the world in 1961, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean.
On this day in history:
1095 – Pope Urban II preaches 1st Crusade.
1295 – English King Edward I calls what later became known as "The Model Parliament" extending the authorities of its representatives.
1895 – Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel's will establishes the Nobel Prize.
5. Samantha Bond’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Samantha Bond’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Samantha Bond was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Samantha Bond’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Samantha Bond was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Samantha Bond’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Samantha Bond’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.