Sami Yusuf (World Music Singer) was born on the 19th of July, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 8. Sami’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sami Yusuf below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sami Yusuf|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Sami Yusuf, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Tehran, Iran on Saturday, July 19, 1980. Middle Eastern musician known for blending East and West styles. His single “Al-Mu`allim,” from his debut album of the same name, topped seven million sales worldwide.
Family: Born in Tehran and raised in London, he came from an Azerbaijani background, with his father being a native of Baku. Sami Yusuf father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sami Yusuf’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sami Yusuf is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sami Yusuf’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sami Yusuf’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Sami Yusuf zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The British world music singer has been alive for 15,775 days or 378,618 hours. There were precisely 535 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 19, 1980|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Sami Yusuf was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Sami Yusuf’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me" by Billy Joel.
On this day in history:
5. Sami Yusuf’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sami Yusuf’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Sami Yusuf was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Sami Yusuf’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Sami Yusuf was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sami Yusuf’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Sami Yusuf’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.