Sandara Park (Pop Singer) was born on the 12th of November, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Sandara’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sandara Park below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sandara Park|
|NICKNAME:||Dara, Sandy, Krung-Krung, Darong, Santokki, Sandara Park, ????, ??|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Busan, South Korea|
Sandara Park, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Busan, South Korea on Monday, November 12, 1984. Also known as Dara, she is best known as a former member of the South Korean girl group 2NE1 alongside Minzy, CL, and Park Bom. The group disbanded in 2014 and Park has pursued a solo career. In 2016, she appeared as a judge on Pinoy Boyband Superstar.
Family: Her younger brother Park Sang-Hyun was part of the boy band MBLAQ. Sandara Park father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sandara Park’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sandara Park is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sandara Park’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sandara Park’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Sandara Park zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The South Korean pop singer has been alive for 14,198 days or 340,769 hours. There were precisely 481 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Sandara Park was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Sandara Park’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!.
On this day in history:
5. Sandara Park’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sandara Park’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Sandara Park was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Sandara Park’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Sandara Park was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sandara Park’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Sandara Park’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.