Sandra Bullock (Movie Actress) was born on the 26th of July, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Sandra’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sandra Bullock below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sandra Annette Bullock|
|NICKNAME:||Sandy, The Girl Next Door, America’s Sweetheart, Sandra Annette Bullock, Sandra Bullock, Sandra Ann Bullock|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Arlington, Texas, USA|
Sandra Bullock, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Arlington, Texas, USA on Sunday, July 26, 1964. Actress who won an Academy Award for her leading role in the 2009 film The Blind Side. She has also played starring roles in the films Speed, Gravity, The Proposal, Miss Congeniality, Crash, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close and The Heat.
Family: She married Jesse Gregory James in 2005, and the couple divorced in 2010. She has a son named Louis and a daughter named Laila. Sandra Bullock father’s name is John W. Bullock and mother Helga Bullock. We will continue to update details on Sandra Bullock’s family.
Education: Sandra Annette Bullock attended Washington-Lee High School, Arlington, Virginia, United States (1982).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sandra Bullock is dating Bryan Randall.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sandra Bullock’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sandra Bullock’s zodiac sign is Leo
Sandra Bullock zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 57 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 20,924 days or 502,179 hours. There were precisely 709 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 26, 1964|
|AGE:||57 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Sandra Bullock was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Sandra Bullock’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated 115,215,976 babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "A Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
657 – Battle of Siffin during the first Muslim civil war between Ali ibn Abi Talib and Muawiyah I beside Euphrates River.
1519 – Francisco Pizarro receives royal charter for the west coast of South America.
1803 – The Surrey Iron Railway, arguably the world's first public railway, opens in south London.
5. Sandra Bullock’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sandra Bullock’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Sandra Bullock was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Sandra Bullock’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Sandra Bullock was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Sandra Bullock’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Sandra Bullock’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.