Sandra Cisneros (Novelist) was born on the 20th of December, 1954. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 6. Sandra’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sandra Cisneros below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sandra Cisneros|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Sandra Cisneros, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Monday, December 20, 1954. Author whose works of Chicana literature include the award-winning, coming-of-age novel, The House on Mango Street (1984), and the short story collection, Woman Hollering Creek and Other Stories (1991). She was the recipient of both the Clay McDaniel Fellowship and the American Book Award.
Family: She was born in Chicago to a Mexican-American family and was the only surviving girl in a family of seven children. She is the daughter of Alfredo and Elvira Cisneros de Mora. Sandra Cisneros father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sandra Cisneros’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sandra Cisneros is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sandra Cisneros’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sandra Cisneros’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Sandra Cisneros zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 66 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 24,251 days or 582,034 hours. There were precisely 822 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 20, 1954|
|AGE:||66 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Sandra Cisneros was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Sandra Cisneros’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,724,302,468 and there were an estimated 98,513,524 babies born throughout the world in 1954, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1522 – Suleiman the Magnificent accepts surrender of the surviving Knights of Rhodes, who are allowed to evacuate. They eventually settle in Malta and become known as the Knights of Malta..
1606 – Virginia Company settlers leave London to establish Jamestown, Virginia.
1803 – French flag lowered in New Orleans to mark the formal transfer of the Louisiana Purchase from France to USA for $27M.
5. Sandra Cisneros’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sandra Cisneros’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Sandra Cisneros was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Sandra Cisneros’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Sandra Cisneros was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Sandra Cisneros’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Sandra Cisneros’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.