Sandra Prikker (Model) was born on the 30th of October, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Sandra’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sandra Prikker below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sandra Prikker|
Sandra Prikker, best known for being a Model, was born in Netherlands on Monday, October 30, 1989. Natural fitness model and personal trainer who became sponsored by Shredz Athlete. She is also a clothing designer for Body Engineer.
Family: She began a relationship with a fellow bodybuilder named Tavi Castro. She is from Amsterdam. Sandra Prikker father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sandra Prikker’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sandra Prikker is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sandra Prikker’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sandra Prikker’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Sandra Prikker zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The model has been alive for 12,206 days or 292,962 hours. There were precisely 414 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 30, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Sandra Prikker was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Sandra Prikker’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Listen To Your Heart" by Roxette.
On this day in history:
5. Sandra Prikker’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sandra Prikker’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Sandra Prikker was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Sandra Prikker’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Sandra Prikker was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sandra Prikker’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Sandra Prikker’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.