Sara Bareilles (Pop Singer) was born on the 7th of December, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Sara’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sara Bareilles below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sara Beth Bareilles|
|NICKNAME:||Sara Bareilles, Sara Beth Bareilles|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Eureka, California USA|
Sara Bareilles, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Eureka, California USA on Friday, December 7, 1979. Singer-songwriter whose single “Love Song” exploded in popularity and made her famous. She won the ASCAP Pop Music Awards’ Vanguard Award in 2008.
Family: She was born to Bonnie Halvorsen and Paul Bareilles. Sara Bareilles father’s name is Paul Bareilles and mother Bonnie Halvorsen. We will continue to update details on Sara Bareilles’s family.
Education: Sara Beth Bareilles attended Eureka Senior High School and U.C.L.A.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sara Bareilles is dating Joe Tippett.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sara Bareilles’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sara Bareilles’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Sara Bareilles zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 16,067 days or 385,623 hours. There were precisely 545 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 7, 1979|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Sara Bareilles was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Sara Bareilles’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Babe" by Styx.
On this day in history:
5. Sara Bareilles’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sara Bareilles’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Sara Bareilles was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Sara Bareilles’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Sara Bareilles was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sara Bareilles’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Sara Bareilles’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.