Sara Waisglass (TV Actress) was born on the 3rd of July, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Sara’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sara Waisglass below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sara Waisglass|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Sara Waisglass, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Friday, July 3, 1998. Model and actress who landed her most prevalent role on the long-running series Degrassi: The Next Generation as Frankie Hollingsworth. She played the same character in Degrassi: Next Class which started its run in 2016.
Family: She is from Toronto and has an older sister named Carly. She named her dog Gilly after the SNL character. Sara Waisglass father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sara Waisglass’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sara Waisglass is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sara Waisglass’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sara Waisglass’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Sara Waisglass zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 22 years old
The Canadian tv actress has been alive for 8,236 days or 197,670 hours. There were precisely 279 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 3, 1998|
|AGE:||22 years old|
Sara Waisglass was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Sara Waisglass’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated 130,687,872 babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Boy Is Mine" by Brandy & Monica.
On this day in history:
324 – Battle of Adrianople: Roman Emperor Constantine I defeats his co-emperor Licinius, who flees to Byzantium.
1187 – Battle of Horns of Hattin: Saladin, Sultan of Egypt and Syria, destroys Jerusalem's crusader army.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, largest battle ever fought on the American continent, ends in a major victory for the Union during the US Civil War.
5. Sara Waisglass’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sara Waisglass’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Sara Waisglass was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Sara Waisglass’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Sara Waisglass was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sara Waisglass’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Sara Waisglass’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.