Sarfaraz K. Niazi (Pharmacologist) was born on the 10th of July, 1949. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 4. Sarfaraz’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sarfaraz K. Niazi below ↓
|NAME:||Sarfaraz K. Niazi|
|REAL NAME:||Sarfaraz K. Niazi|
Sarfaraz K. Niazi, best known for being a Pharmacologist, was born in India on Sunday, July 10, 1949. Scientist who has published thousands of scholarly articles which have help companies and governments manufacture safe and effective drugs and vaccines. In his career he has written numerous textbooks with are required reading around the world and has been awarded over 40 patents.
Family: He married Anjum Iqbal in 1974 and they had two sons together. Sarfaraz K. Niazi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sarfaraz K. Niazi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sarfaraz K. Niazi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sarfaraz K. Niazi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sarfaraz K. Niazi’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Sarfaraz K. Niazi zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 71 years old
The Pakistani pharmacologist has been alive for 26,238 days or 629,734 hours. There were precisely 889 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 10, 1949|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Sarfaraz K. Niazi was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Sarfaraz K. Niazi’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1949, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1778 – American Revolution: Louis XVI of France declares war on the Kingdom of Great Britain.
1940 – Battle of Britain begins as Nazi forces attack shipping convoys in the English Channel.
1985 – French foreign intelligence agents blow up the Greenpeace boat Rainbow Warrior in Auckland harbor, New Zealand to prevent it interfering with French nuclear tests in the South Pacific. Dutch photographer Fernando Pereira is killed..
5. Sarfaraz K. Niazi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sarfaraz K. Niazi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Sarfaraz K. Niazi was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Sarfaraz K. Niazi’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Sarfaraz K. Niazi was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Sarfaraz K. Niazi’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Sarfaraz K. Niazi’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.