Satoshi Tsumabuki (Movie Actor) was born on the 13th of December, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 7. Satoshi’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Satoshi Tsumabuki below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Satoshi Tsumabuki|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mitsuhashi, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
Satoshi Tsumabuki, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Mitsuhashi, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan on Saturday, December 13, 1980. Award-winning Japanese actor who is known for his role in the popular film Waterboys in 2001 for which he was nominated for a Japanese Academy Award in the Best Actor category.
Family: He grew up with his family in Yanagawa, Fukuoka, Japan. Satoshi Tsumabuki father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Satoshi Tsumabuki’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Satoshi Tsumabuki is married Ko Shibasaki.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Satoshi Tsumabuki’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Satoshi Tsumabuki’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Satoshi Tsumabuki zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The Japanese movie actor has been alive for 14,839 days or 356,138 hours. There were precisely 503 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 13, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Satoshi Tsumabuki was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Satoshi Tsumabuki’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lady" by Kenny Rogers.
On this day in history:
1577 – Sir Francis Drake sets sail from England on a circumnavigation of the world.
1920 – League of nations establishes the International Court of Justice in The Hague.
2002 – Enlargement of the European Union: The European Union announces that Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia will become members from May 1, 2004..
5. Satoshi Tsumabuki’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Satoshi Tsumabuki’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Monkey
Satoshi Tsumabuki was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Satoshi Tsumabuki’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Satoshi Tsumabuki was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Satoshi Tsumabuki’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Satoshi Tsumabuki’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.