Saul Williams (Rapper) was born on the 29th of February, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 5. Saul’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Saul Williams below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Saul Stacey Williams|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Newburgh, New York, USA|
Saul Williams, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Newburgh, New York, USA on Tuesday, February 29, 1972. American musician, actor, spoken word poet, and author known for his 2011 album, Volcanic Sunlight. He has released tracks like “List of Demands.”
Family: He had a daughter with Marcia Jones, an artist, before marrying actress Persia White in 2008. The two later divorced. Saul Williams father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Saul Williams’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Saul Williams is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Saul Williams’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Saul Williams’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Saul Williams zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 17,948 days or 430,752 hours. There were precisely 608 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 29, 1972|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Saul Williams was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Saul Williams’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated 121,907,602 babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Without You" by Nilsson.
On this day in history:
5. Saul Williams’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Saul Williams’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Saul Williams was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Saul Williams’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Saul Williams was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Saul Williams’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Saul Williams’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.