Scott Cohen (TV Actor) was born on the 19th of December, 1961. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 3. Scott’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Scott Cohen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Scott Cohen|
|BIRTHPLACE:||The Bronx, New York City, USA|
Scott Cohen, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in The Bronx, New York City, USA on Tuesday, December 19, 1961. American television and film actor who appeared in television’s Necessary Roughness.
Family: He married Anastasia Traina in 1989. Scott Cohen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Scott Cohen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Scott Cohen is married Anastasia Traina.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Scott Cohen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Scott Cohen’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Scott Cohen zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 61 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 22,629 days or 543,112 hours. There were precisely 767 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 19, 1961|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Scott Cohen was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Scott Cohen’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,090,305,279 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1961, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by The Tokens.
On this day in history:
5. Scott Cohen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Scott Cohen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Scott Cohen was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Scott Cohen’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Scott Cohen was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Scott Cohen’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Scott Cohen’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.