Scott Ian (Guitarist) was born on the 31st of December, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Scott’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Scott Ian below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Scott Ian Rosenfeld|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Scott Ian, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Tuesday, December 31, 1963. Rhythm guitarist and founding member of the heavy metal band Anthrax who became the face of the group with his trademark goatee.
Family: He and his wife welcomed their first child, Revel Young Ian, in 2011. Scott Ian father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Scott Ian’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Scott Ian is married Pearl Aday.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Scott Ian’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Scott Ian’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Scott Ian zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 57 years old
The American guitarist has been alive for 20,884 days or 501,228 hours. There were precisely 708 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 31, 1963|
|AGE:||57 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Scott Ian was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Scott Ian’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated 113,464,323 babies born throughout the world in 1963, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "There! I've Said It Again" by Bobby Vinton.
On this day in history:
406 – 80,000 Vandals, Alans and Suebians cross the Rhine at Mainz, beginning invasion of Gallia.
1744 – English astronomer James Bradley announces discovery of Earth's nutation motion (wobble).
1775 – Battle of Quebec in American Revolutionary War; Americans defeated trying to take British stronghold.
5. Scott Ian’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Scott Ian’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Scott Ian was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Scott Ian’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Scott Ian was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Scott Ian’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Scott Ian’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.