Scott Ludlam (Politician) was born on the 10th of January, 1970. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 1. Scott’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Scott Ludlam below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Scott Ludlam|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Palmerston North, New Zealand|
Scott Ludlam, best known for being a Politician, was born in Palmerston North, New Zealand on Saturday, January 10, 1970. New Zealand politician who is best recognized for having served as the Deputy Leader of the Australian Greens. He is also known for having previously served as a Senator for Western Australia.
Family: While he was born in Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand, he was raised in Australia, granting him dual citizenship in both countries. Scott Ludlam father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Scott Ludlam’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Scott Ludlam is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Scott Ludlam’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Scott Ludlam’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Scott Ludlam zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 53 years old
The Australian politician has been alive for 19,613 days or 470,733 hours. There were precisely 665 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 10, 1970|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Scott Ludlam was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Scott Ludlam’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" by B.J. Thomas.
On this day in history:
5. Scott Ludlam’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Scott Ludlam’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Scott Ludlam was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Scott Ludlam’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Scott Ludlam was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Scott Ludlam’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Scott Ludlam’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.