Scotty McCreery (Country Singer) was born on the 9th of October, 1993. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 5. Scotty’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Scotty McCreery below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Scott Cooke McCreery|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
Scotty McCreery, best known for being a Country Singer, was born in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA on Saturday, October 9, 1993. American country singer who won the tenth season of American Idol. His first album, Clear as Day, went Platinum and included such hits as “I Love You This Big” and “The Trouble with Girls.”
Family: His father worked as a manufacturing analyst and his mother worked as a high school teacher. He has an older sister named Ashley. He began dating his girlfriend Gabi when he was 18. Scotty McCreery father’s name is Michael McCreery and mother Judy McCreery. We will continue to update details on Scotty McCreery’s family.
Education: Scott Cooke McCreery attended Garner Magnet High School (2007-2012) and North Carolina State University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Scotty McCreery is married Gabi Dugal.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Scotty McCreery’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Scotty McCreery’s zodiac sign is Libra
Scotty McCreery zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The American country singer has been alive for 11,017 days or 264,413 hours. There were precisely 373 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 9, 1993|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Scotty McCreery was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Scotty McCreery’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1993, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Dreamlover" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Scotty McCreery’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Scotty McCreery’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Scotty McCreery was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Scotty McCreery’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Scotty McCreery was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Scotty McCreery’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Scotty McCreery’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.