Scout Taylor-Compton (Movie Actress) was born on the 21st of February, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 5. Scout’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Scout Taylor-Compton below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Desariee Starr Compton|
|NICKNAME:||Scoutie, Desiree Compton, Scout Compton, Scouty, Queen Scout, That Chick Who Slays, Scout Taylor-Compton|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Long Beach, California, USA|
Scout Taylor-Compton, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Long Beach, California, USA on Tuesday, February 21, 1989. Popular horror movie actress who starred in the Rob Zombie Halloween remakes and also appeared in The Runaways and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement.
Family: She was in a six year long relationship with musician Andy Biersack. Scout Taylor-Compton father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Scout Taylor-Compton’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Scout Taylor-Compton is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Scout Taylor-Compton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Scout Taylor-Compton’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Scout Taylor-Compton zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 12,344 days or 296,268 hours. There were precisely 418 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 21, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Scout Taylor-Compton was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Scout Taylor-Compton’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul.
On this day in history:
5. Scout Taylor-Compton’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Scout Taylor-Compton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Red|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Scout Taylor-Compton was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Scout Taylor-Compton’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Scout Taylor-Compton was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Scout Taylor-Compton’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Scout Taylor-Compton’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.