Sean Carroll (Physicist) was born on the 5th of October, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Sean’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sean Carroll below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sean Michael Carroll|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Sean Carroll, best known for being a Physicist, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Wednesday, October 5, 1966. Theoretical physicist who is recognized for his contributions to the studies of quantum mechanics and cosmology. He worked as a research professor for the Department of Physics at the California Institute of Technology.
Family: He was married to Jennifer Ouellette. Sean Carroll father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sean Carroll’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sean Carroll is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sean Carroll’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sean Carroll’s zodiac sign is Libra
Sean Carroll zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The American physicist has been alive for 20,700 days or 496,804 hours. There were precisely 702 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 5, 1966|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Sean Carroll was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Sean Carroll’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Cherish" by The Association.
On this day in history:
5. Sean Carroll’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sean Carroll’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Sean Carroll was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Sean Carroll’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Sean Carroll was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sean Carroll’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Sean Carroll’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.